Eye Makeup Remover + Cleansing Oil
- Regular price
- $15.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $15.00 CAD
- Unit price
Handcrafted from 100% organic, cold-pressed botanical oils, this unscented eye make up remover is designed to gently loosen and strip away eye and brow make up without causing any damage or discomfort to your delicate eye area.
This cleansing oil is designed to remove dirt, oil and impurities from your skin. These oils have been specifically curated to leave skin feeling soothed, nourished and hydrated and most importantly...clean!
Key Ingredients + Benefits
Organic Sunflower Oil | Sunflower Oil has high amounts of Vitamins A,B,D and E as well as minerals, lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids which are all great for your skin.
Organic Sweet Almond Oil | Sweet Almond Oil is an excellent emollient and is known to soften and recondition the skin. High in Vitamin D and proteins as well as Linoleic acid, which all help skin retain moisture as well as treating dry, irritated skin.
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil | Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin E and leaves skin healthy and glowing. It is also anti-inflammatory and can be used to treat dryness in the skin as well as help repair damaged skin.
How to use
Pump 1-3 drops of oil on fingertips. Massaging onto eye area to gently remove eye and brow make up. Add water to emulsify the product. Pay special attention to eye lashes and eye brows. Wipe away residue with our reusable black cotton facial rounds and continue on to your regular cleanser.
Do not get directly in eyes.
Bottles left in direct sunlight may lighten in colour over time due to the natural botanical oils used. To maintain beautiful golden colour, please store in a cool dark place out of direct light.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil* , Simmondsia Chinensis (Golden Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*100% Organic Ingredient
- Handmade in Canada
- Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Kosher
- 60 ml recyclable glass bottle and pump dispenser
- Not recommended for those with a tree nut allergy
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Boutique Love Attack. When you choose to buy from a small online business, it really means a lot to me and is SO appreciated.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA (LOCAL) SHIPPING is a flat rate of $11 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING is a flat rate of $15 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- US SHIPPING standard shipping is $17+ CAD for a tracked packet. Customers can also choose from Canada Post Expedited Parcel USA, Small Packet USA Air, Tracked Packet USA or Xpresspost USA rates. FREE EXPEDITED PARCEL US SHIPPING on orders $100+ CAD. Please select a tracked shipping option for tracking number. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rates are auto calculated at checkout by integrated shipping and are based on weight of package and destination. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
International, Xpresspost and Priority shipping rates are calculated automatically based on the size, weight and destination of shipment. All orders ship within 24 hours from our office Monday- Friday and within 48 hours on weekends and statutory holidays.
Once order is has shipped, you will receive a tracking number (provided you choose a tracked delivery option) by email so you can track your purchase and track when you can expect delivery.
Our shipping times are estimates and it may take less or more time. Packages are dropped off by hand to the Canada Post office (our shipping provider) and from that point on, the shipment is out of our hands and control. Canada Post will keep scanning the tracking number and provide real time updates on the location and progress of the shipment.
US + International Orders
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes or delays for international orders. Any and all fees are the responsibility of the customer. Boutique Love Attack cannot issue refunds if the customer refuses to cover all the customs fees of their order and the box is returned.
It is possible that a delay in your delivery could occur due to customs. If you do not have tracking on your item, there is no way for us or you to see where the package is located or what customs office it is being held at. If you require tracking of your item, please ensure you choose a TRACKED international shipping option at checkout.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there may be unexpected delays in International and US deliveries. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control.
Boutique Love Attack does not accept exchanges or refunds of items due to the category of items which we sell.
For clothing items only, we will accept size exchanges as long as the garment has not be worn and the hang label is still attached and not tampered with. The clothing can not also be soiled with tanner, makeup or stains.
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for shipping charges and/or customs fees and import/export taxes for size exchanges. Please take this into consideration when exchanging items. Once the original item has been returned and received, we will then ship you out the replacement.
Exchanges can be shipped back to: Boutique Love Attack, 44465 Freshwater Dr, Chilliwack, BC V2R 6A3.