Conscious Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil Uses
- All natural moisturizer for face and body
- Treatment of dry skin
- Under eye cream to moisturize and combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Used after excessive sun exposure to soothe skin
- Shaving cream to prevent razor burn and cuts
- Make up remover; this phenomenal product will effectively and gently remove even the most stubborn eye make up
- Teeth whitening and oil pulling.
- Tame fly-aways, treat split ends or apply coconut oil as a hair mask to nourish and enrich your hair
How to use
The melting point is 76 degrees, so if it’s solid, warm the bottle in your pretty little hands or run under warm water. If you would prefer a lotion-like consistency, toss it in the fridge for a few minutes. EASY.
100% USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified™ , Virgin, Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 100ml travel friendly tube
- This amazing product is packaged by adults with learning disabilities through the Macdonald Training Center in Tampa, FL and for every tube sold, a child is given a free meal through Feeding America food banks.
- All natural, organic, cruelty free, vegan and fair trade certified