All Natural Deodorant in The Curator (Baking Soda Free Formula)
- Baking soda free, extra sensitive skin formula that smells like cocoa, eucalyptus and ultra-savvy intuition
- The Curator's baking soda free formula is designed not to irritate sensitive skin and is one of our top rated natural deodorants, recently winning CertClean's "best deodorant" award
- Baking soda can often through off one's pH balance and lead to skin sensitivities, which is why Routine replaced the baking soda in this formula with dietary Magnesium which aids in relaxing the armpits and fends off those woeful stress sweats- YOU GO MAGNESIUM!
How to use
- Gently smooth a pea size amount onto underarms (or feet)
- As routine contains no artificial stabilizers, consistency may change with temperature variations but will remain effective (best if stored at approx. 20°C)
- May cause irritation to freshly shaved underarms or sensitive skin
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, magnesium hydroxide (dietary magnesium), kaolinite (kaolin clay), zea mays (corn, non-gmo) starch, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot powder), cera alba (canadian ethical beeswax), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), calendula officinalis (marigold) infused olea europaea (olive) oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (natural olive based stabilizer), brassica glycerides (natural cruciferous vegetable emulsifier), eucalyptus globulus leaf (eucalyptus) oil, aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, pelargonium roseum asperum (rose geranium) oil, tsuga canadensis leaf (black spruce) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
- 58ml glass jar is enough for 3-6 months with regular use
- Shelf life is 12 months once opened
- Product is Cruelty Free and All Natural