Expansion - Divinity - Acceptance - Adaptogen - Uplifting - Euphoric - Calming
This uplifting heart tonic supports the journey of your heart. It’s recommended for people who are suffering from a loss, feel a heavy heart, or want to connect deeper to spirit. It anchors you into unconditional love; asking you to consider how you are showing up and if you are allowing yourself to be guided by your heart.
Name: Anahata (“unstruck”)
Planet: Sun, Venus
Tarot: The Sun, Strength, Hierophant, Wheel of Fortune
Purpose: Love and Balance
Basic Right: To love and be loved
Orientation: Self-acceptance, acceptance of others
Mantra: Even when I feel (insert emotion), I love and accept myself
- Uplifts your spirit
- Calms and soothes the heart and mind
- Teaches you to listen to your heart
- Imparts lightness and spiritual clarity
- Stimulates vagus tone for relieving stress and anxiety
- Lifts heaviness and congestion to help with grief and loss
- Supports your ability to let go and feel safe
- Open Heart Chakra
Albizia (Albizia julibrissin), Rose (Rosa damascena), Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum), Organic Cane Alcohol, Spring Water, Glycerin
- Suggested Use: 2-3 dropper-fulls as needed. Can be added to water, tea, or drink of choice.
- Ritual: Take this tonic when you’re feeling anxious or weighed down. Let the vibration of these plants lift your spirit and remind you that you are held. Take a deep breath and repeat the mantra "even when I feel (insert emotion), I love and accept myself."