Scalp Care Shampoo Bar
- Regular price
- $20.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $20.00 CAD
- Unit price
The best natural shampoo for itchy or irritated scalp.
Detox from hair product buildup, or relieve dandruff and itchy scalp – naturally! Our Scalp Care Shampoo Bar formula is a combination of all-natural & certified organic ingredients, including innovative plant nutrients that provide relief from irritation and dryness.
Bonus – It’s also a great way to keep brassiness away from blonde colour treated hair!
- Coconut Oil gently cleanses and nourishes the scalp, helping to reduce dandruff and dryness
- Charcoal effectively removes flakes and other buildup on the scalp, and provides antimicrobial support
- Aloe Leaf Juice enzymes repair dead skin cells on the scalp, reducing dandruff
- Sweet Almond Oil, a Vitamin E rich antioxidant for its nourishing & healing properties
Available in Lavender & Geranium scent. Citrusy, fruity, and floral, these organic essential oils come together to promote calmness and reduce stress and anxiety.
Made in Canada, Plastic-Free, Sustainable, Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Good Juju Shampoo Bars are
- Hair Safe : pH balanced, formulated for hair of all ethnicities, and safe for colour-treated hair
- Super-Concentrated : 1 Bar = 3 Bottles of Shampoo, and lasts up to 75 washes
- Proudly Free From : SLS, hormone disrupting Parabens, and synthetic fragrances and dyes
Our Strength & Shine Complex, found exclusively in Good Juju shampoo & conditioner bars, is a special formulation of three powerful plant nutrients, rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sacha Inchi Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, and Snow Mushroom Extract work together in perfect harmony to penetrate your hair, making it stronger and more resilient to styling and environmental exposures, while coating it for shine and softness like you’ve never felt before.
How to use
Just rub the shampoo bar directly onto your wet hair, and gently massage the hair & scalp to form a rich lather. Rinse your hair thoroughly, and be sure to allow your bar to dry completely between uses. That's it!
It's the easy, all-natural, nourishing clean you (and your hair) will love.
Sodium Coco Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Varisoft®, Turkey Tail Mushroom Extract*, Cetyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil*, Aloe Leaf Juice*, Sodium Lactate, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Coconut Oil*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Decyl Gluoside, Argan Oil*, Broccoli Seed Oil*, Panthenol, Snow Mushroom Extract*, Sacha Inchi Seed Oil*, Shea Butter*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Geranium Essential Oil*, Charcoal
*Organically produced ingredient
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Boutique Love Attack. When you choose to buy from a small online business, it really means a lot to me and is SO appreciated.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA (LOCAL) SHIPPING is a flat rate of $11 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING is a flat rate of $15 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- US SHIPPING rates are auto-calculated by integrated shipping at checkout. Customers can choose from Expedited Parcel USA, Small Packet USA Air, Tracked Packet USA or Xpresspost USA rates. FREE EXPEDITED PARCEL US SHIPPING on orders $150+ CAD. Please select a tracked shipping option for tracking number. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rates are auto calculated at checkout by integrated shipping and are based on weight of package and destination. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
International, Xpresspost and Priority shipping rates are calculated automatically based on the size, weight and destination of shipment. All orders ship within 24 hours from our office Monday- Friday and within 48 hours on weekends and statutory holidays.
Once order is has shipped, you will receive a tracking number (provided you choose a tracked delivery option) by email so you can track your purchase and track when you can expect delivery.
Our shipping times are estimates and it may take less or more time. Packages are dropped off by hand to the Canada Post office (our shipping provider) and from that point on, the shipment is out of our hands and control. Canada Post will keep scanning the tracking number and provide real time updates on the location and progress of the shipment.
US + International Orders
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes or delays for international orders. Any and all fees are the responsibility of the customer. Boutique Love Attack cannot issue refunds if the customer refuses to cover all the customs fees of their order and the box is returned.
It is possible that a delay in your delivery could occur due to customs. If you do not have tracking on your item, there is no way for us or you to see where the package is located or what customs office it is being held at. If you require tracking of your item, please ensure you choose a TRACKED international shipping option at checkout.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there may be unexpected delays in International and US deliveries. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control.
Boutique Love Attack does not accept exchanges or refunds of items due to the category of items which we sell.