Pumpkin Spice Nourishing Body Butter
- Regular price
- $28.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $28.00 CAD
- Unit price
Dry skin be GONE with this limited edition super nourishing and hydrating Pumpkin Spice Nourishing Body Butter.
This 100% natural body butter is perfect to apply all over your body but especially to those areas which are extra dry such as heels, elbows and knees. This butter also works great after shaving to restore moisture!
This body butter SCREAMS Fall and will leave your skin smelling phenomenal all day long 🎃 Cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, nutmeg and orange make up the scent profile of this delectable body butter.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Organic Shea Butter is known for its intense skin moisturizing properties. It helps treat dry skin as well as helps to sooth skin from conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis and also helps to promote cell renewal and increase circulation.
- Mango Butter is a super hydrating moisturizer and skin softener. Rich in Vitamin C and E this butter helps to protect your skin from environmental stressors.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil is super hydrating and is even known to prevent stretch marks. It also naturally protects your skin from environmental stressors and sun damage.
- Organic Coconut Oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties as well as providing moisture to skin and reducing inflammation.
How to use
Take a scoop out using fingertips and massage all over body paying particular attention to dry skin. For best results, apply to slightly damp skin after shower or bath.
Full Ingredients List
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark) Essential Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Essential Oil, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Essential Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil*.
- All natural, fragrance free, cruelty free, vegan body butter
- Handmade in Canada
- 8 oz recyclable/reusable glass jar packaging with recyclable/reusable plastic lid
- Do not get directly in eyes
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Stop use immediately if any irritation occurs
- Not suitable for use for those with a nut allergy
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Boutique Love Attack. When you choose to buy from a small online business, it really means a lot to me and is SO appreciated.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA (LOCAL) SHIPPING is a flat rate of $11 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING is a flat rate of $15 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- US SHIPPING standard shipping is $17+ CAD for a tracked packet. Customers can also choose from Canada Post Expedited Parcel USA, Small Packet USA Air, Tracked Packet USA or Xpresspost USA rates. FREE EXPEDITED PARCEL US SHIPPING on orders $100+ CAD. Please select a tracked shipping option for tracking number. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rates are auto calculated at checkout by integrated shipping and are based on weight of package and destination. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
International, Xpresspost and Priority shipping rates are calculated automatically based on the size, weight and destination of shipment. All orders ship within 24 hours from our office Monday- Friday and within 48 hours on weekends and statutory holidays.
Once order is has shipped, you will receive a tracking number (provided you choose a tracked delivery option) by email so you can track your purchase and track when you can expect delivery.
Our shipping times are estimates and it may take less or more time. Packages are dropped off by hand to the Canada Post office (our shipping provider) and from that point on, the shipment is out of our hands and control. Canada Post will keep scanning the tracking number and provide real time updates on the location and progress of the shipment.
US + International Orders
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes or delays for international orders. Any and all fees are the responsibility of the customer. Boutique Love Attack cannot issue refunds if the customer refuses to cover all the customs fees of their order and the box is returned.
It is possible that a delay in your delivery could occur due to customs. If you do not have tracking on your item, there is no way for us or you to see where the package is located or what customs office it is being held at. If you require tracking of your item, please ensure you choose a TRACKED international shipping option at checkout.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there may be unexpected delays in International and US deliveries. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control.
Boutique Love Attack does not accept exchanges or refunds of items due to the category of items which we sell.
For clothing items only, we will accept size exchanges as long as the garment has not be worn and the hang label is still attached and not tampered with. The clothing can not also be soiled with tanner, makeup or stains.
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for shipping charges and/or customs fees and import/export taxes for size exchanges. Please take this into consideration when exchanging items. Once the original item has been returned and received, we will then ship you out the replacement.
Exchanges can be shipped back to: Boutique Love Attack, 44465 Freshwater Dr, Chilliwack, BC V2R 6A3.