Not Your Ordinary Coconut Oil Jar
- Regular price
- $36.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $36.00 CAD
- Unit price
100% USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified™, Virgin, Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil in an 8 oz Jar.
Conscious Coconut Oil Jars are 8 ounces of pure love for both internal and external wellness. AND they’re recyclable. We believe your Sunday self-love rituals, from warm cups of coffee to steamy baths, deserve the best! 8 ounces of Small Batch, Fair Trade, Organic, Hand-Pressed Conscious Coconut Oil for your bathroom & kitchen counters. It's organic, simple and convenient to use one product for 20 different, daily uses.
Use your Coconut Oil Jar for the following daily uses:
- Face and Body Moisturizer
- Make-Up Remover
- Hair Treatment
- Oil Pulling & Oral Care
- Scar & Stretch Mark Treatment
- After Sun Care & Light Sun Protection
- Itch & Rash Relief
- Baby Eczema & Cradle Cap
- Diaper Rash & Nipple Cream
- Digestive Support
- Heart Health
- Metabolism Booster
Features + Benefits
Conscious Coconut's recyclable glass jars are filled with 100% certified organic, Fair Trade, cold-pressed coconut oil, which means you won't find any artificial ingredients, fillers, fragrances, or unnatural preservatives lurking about. And we wouldn’t dream of touching an animal in the process.
- QUALITY LIKE NO OTHER: Our Certified USDA Organic Cold-Pressed, Virgin Coconut Oil is Made in Small Batches in the Philippines and Never Touches Machinery
- FAIR TRADE PRACTICES: Our Fair Trade coconut oil is certified through Fair Trade USA ensuring safe working conditions and just compensation for farmers and factory workers.
Coconut oil liquefies at 76 degrees and is solid at room temperature. If you find your jar solidified, warm in your hands or run under warm water.
There is new research conducted daily, but please remember that coconut oil is not a drug and the FDA hasn’t evaluated the extensive uses or healing properties we’ve written here. Conscious Coconut is not intended to diagnose or cure you (that’s what the cute doctors are for!)
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Boutique Love Attack. When you choose to buy from a small online business, it really means a lot to me and is SO appreciated.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA (LOCAL) SHIPPING is a flat rate of $11 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING is a flat rate of $15 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- US SHIPPING standard shipping is $17+ CAD for a tracked packet. Customers can also choose from Canada Post Expedited Parcel USA, Small Packet USA Air, Tracked Packet USA or Xpresspost USA rates. FREE EXPEDITED PARCEL US SHIPPING on orders $100+ CAD. Please select a tracked shipping option for tracking number. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rates are auto calculated at checkout by integrated shipping and are based on weight of package and destination. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
International, Xpresspost and Priority shipping rates are calculated automatically based on the size, weight and destination of shipment. All orders ship within 24 hours from our office Monday- Friday and within 48 hours on weekends and statutory holidays.
Once order is has shipped, you will receive a tracking number (provided you choose a tracked delivery option) by email so you can track your purchase and track when you can expect delivery.
Our shipping times are estimates and it may take less or more time. Packages are dropped off by hand to the Canada Post office (our shipping provider) and from that point on, the shipment is out of our hands and control. Canada Post will keep scanning the tracking number and provide real time updates on the location and progress of the shipment.
US + International Orders
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes or delays for international orders. Any and all fees are the responsibility of the customer. Boutique Love Attack cannot issue refunds if the customer refuses to cover all the customs fees of their order and the box is returned.
It is possible that a delay in your delivery could occur due to customs. If you do not have tracking on your item, there is no way for us or you to see where the package is located or what customs office it is being held at. If you require tracking of your item, please ensure you choose a TRACKED international shipping option at checkout.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there may be unexpected delays in International and US deliveries. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control.
Boutique Love Attack does not accept exchanges or refunds of items due to the category of items which we sell.
For clothing items only, we will accept size exchanges as long as the garment has not be worn and the hang label is still attached and not tampered with. The clothing can not also be soiled with tanner, makeup or stains.
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for shipping charges and/or customs fees and import/export taxes for size exchanges. Please take this into consideration when exchanging items. Once the original item has been returned and received, we will then ship you out the replacement.
Exchanges can be shipped back to: Boutique Love Attack, 44465 Freshwater Dr, Chilliwack, BC V2R 6A3.