Neroli | Facial Moisturizer/Serum for Dry/Aging Skin
Regular price $32.00
This rich serum offers a deep hydration and has been formulated to effectively heal and improve the skin's overall texture and elasticity by uniting carefully selected, concentrated ingredients that reduce the signs of aging resulting in a healthy, even complexion. For those who need a little extra moisture, we suggest applying E-Cream overtop of the Neroli for increased benefits and hydration. This serum works best for dry/aging skin.
How to use
- Shake facial serum well before applying to ensure all the key ingredients are present with each application
- Apply serum after cleansing
- For best results, splash skin with cold water to help close the pores and the moisture on the face will allow the serum to spread evenly and easily. The water will also help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin using it's natural capillary action, leaving you with a healthy, natural glow
- Massage serums into the skin thoroughly to ensure deep absorption
- Each serum takes about 5 mins to fully absorb into the skin
Jojoba Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Orange Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Neroli Flower Oil*, Jasmine oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano)
*Ingredient from organic farming
- Eco Cert Organic, Leaping Bunny Certified, Non GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free and Fair Trade
- Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 95.08% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
- Remaining 4.92% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.
- 30ml tinted amber glass bottle.
- Products paper labeling and packaging is both biodegradable and recyclable and comes from sustainable forests whenever possible.
- Product is packaged in tinted amber glass which is completely recyclable, eco friendly and protects the product against destructive UV rays.