Hydrator Plus Shampoo + Conditioner Bar for Dry Hair Types
- Regular price
- $19.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.00 CAD
- Unit price
No more worry about liquids spilling in your luggage! Save space and pack less with the Onsight Care 4-in-1 Bar. With natural, plant-based ingredients you can feel safe using our Hydrator Plus Bar for your next traveling or camping adventure.
Made for dry hair types. Say goodbye to limp, straw-like hair, Hydrator Plus is made with moisturizing marshmallow root, honey and butters, which are sure to make your hair luscious and soft. Just try to keep your hands out of your hair now!
The Hydrator Plus bar is PH balanced, so it cleanses without stripping your hair or scalp! With the added bonus of a separate conditioner side for extra detangling, no frizz formula that leaves your hair moisturized and silky soft.
Lasts approximately 50 washes depending on personal use. Ditch the plastic and save 2-3 plastic bottles per bar! Bars come unpackaged, for traveling we recommend our Travel Tins for safe storage.
Features + Benefits
- Sulphate Free
- No SLS or SCS
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash + Shave bar
The brown side is Shampoo. Simply glide bar directly on your hair to lather and massage into scalp. Leave to sit for 2-5 mins and rinse out thoroughly.
The white side is Conditioner. Again, glide bar directly on your hair and massage well. Let sit and rinse out thoroughly.
Keep the bar in a dry area in between uses to prolong its life.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (coconut), Cetearyl Alcohol (coconut), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (rapeseed oil), Sapindus Mukorossi (soapberry) fruit, Cetyl Alcohol (vegetable oil), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Crambe abyssinica seed oil, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea Ferment Filtrate (bamboo), Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, Butylene Glycol (vegetable oil), Panthenol (vitamin b5), Althea Officinalis (marshmallow) Root, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) oil, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) oil.
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Boutique Love Attack. When you choose to buy from a small online business, it really means a lot to me and is SO appreciated.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA (LOCAL) SHIPPING is a flat rate of $11 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING is a flat rate of $15 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- US SHIPPING standard shipping is $17+ CAD for a tracked packet. Customers can also choose from Canada Post Expedited Parcel USA, Small Packet USA Air, Tracked Packet USA or Xpresspost USA rates. FREE EXPEDITED PARCEL US SHIPPING on orders $100+ CAD. Please select a tracked shipping option for tracking number. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rates are auto calculated at checkout by integrated shipping and are based on weight of package and destination. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
International, Xpresspost and Priority shipping rates are calculated automatically based on the size, weight and destination of shipment. All orders ship within 24 hours from our office Monday- Friday and within 48 hours on weekends and statutory holidays.
Once order is has shipped, you will receive a tracking number (provided you choose a tracked delivery option) by email so you can track your purchase and track when you can expect delivery.
Our shipping times are estimates and it may take less or more time. Packages are dropped off by hand to the Canada Post office (our shipping provider) and from that point on, the shipment is out of our hands and control. Canada Post will keep scanning the tracking number and provide real time updates on the location and progress of the shipment.
US + International Orders
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes or delays for international orders. Any and all fees are the responsibility of the customer. Boutique Love Attack cannot issue refunds if the customer refuses to cover all the customs fees of their order and the box is returned.
It is possible that a delay in your delivery could occur due to customs. If you do not have tracking on your item, there is no way for us or you to see where the package is located or what customs office it is being held at. If you require tracking of your item, please ensure you choose a TRACKED international shipping option at checkout.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there may be unexpected delays in International and US deliveries. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control.
Boutique Love Attack does not accept exchanges or refunds of items due to the category of items which we sell.
For clothing items only, we will accept size exchanges as long as the garment has not be worn and the hang label is still attached and not tampered with. The clothing can not also be soiled with tanner, makeup or stains.
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for shipping charges and/or customs fees and import/export taxes for size exchanges. Please take this into consideration when exchanging items. Once the original item has been returned and received, we will then ship you out the replacement.
Exchanges can be shipped back to: Boutique Love Attack, 44465 Freshwater Dr, Chilliwack, BC V2R 6A3.