Healing Eczema Balm
- Healing Eczema Balm with Zinc and Calendula is the best hydrating and soothing balm for dry skin.
- Apply to alleviate cracking, itching and roughness caused by extreme dry skin.
- Rose hip oil brightens skin, while Hemp oil deeply hydrates and softens.
- Zinc revitalizes damaged skin and cools.
- Turmeric targets itchiness and swelling associated with extreme dry skin.
- Free From nuts, steroids, coconut, shea butter, preservatives, alcohol, petroleum, and synthetic fragrances and ingredients.
- This product is pure, effective + concentrated
How to use
- A little goes a long way. Apply a small amount directly to the affected area.
- At night, you can cover with a cotton cloth or a piece of gauze to help the balm penetrate the skin.
- We recommend applying the Hydrating Rescue Balm daily to your skin once your eczema has calmed to prevent future outbreaks. Avoid using soap and essential oils on cracked and itchy skin.
- This balm is thick, we push our fingers or finger nails into the balm to get it out and warm it up in our palms. Province Apothecary believes that the thicker the balm the better, more potent, powerful + hydrating!
- For sensitive skin always do a patch test before applying new products. Color of balms may vary, some will be more white or yellow depending on pour, we hand make this product in small batches.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil* [infused With Propolis*], Zinc Oxide, Beeswax*, Flax Oil*, Hemp Oil*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil* [infused With Calendula Flowers*, Comfrey Leaves*, Plantain Leaves*, St. John’s Wort Flowers*], Borage Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil*, Rosehip Oil*, Vitamin E, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Turmeric Oil.
*Certified organic ingredient. (Turmeric gives this balm its yellow colour, and can stain white fabric). Province Apothecary blend small batches of their balms, colour may vary between balms.
- 100% safe for moms + babies
- Product is all natural, organic, cruelty free and leaping bunny certified
- This product has a shelf life of 6 months after opening