Cat Lady Softening Shampoo
- Regular price
- $28.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $28.00 CAD
- Unit price
I cat go, I’m busy washing my mane. Hydrating with coconut, smooth like Coltrane. Vanilla to smooth, strengthen & shine. Pineapple purrrfect, I’m feline fine. 350 ml.
Features + Benefits
Made with 100% natural and wholesome ingredients, this shampoo is sure to cleanse your locks while also delivering key nutrients. Natural, sustainable, and paraben free. Colour safe and Vegan.
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein: Anti-aging protein from the Baobab Tree, providing superior damage recovery, intense protection from UV stress and heat.
- Vegetable Based Keratin: Mimics the functional ratios of amino acids in human hair and more sustainable than animal-driven keratin. Increases hair strength, elasticity, and helps protect hair from environmental stressors. Reduces static and frizz and increases shine.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: Improves style and body of hair, creating a scaffolding around hair to protect strands and create more vibrant concentrated colour. Enhances shine for healthier looking hair.
Water, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium hydroxypropylsulfonate laurylglucoside crosspolymer, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydrolyzed quinoa, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata seed extract, sodium benzoate, flavor (natural and organic flavor oils: pineapple and strawberry), potassium sorbate, glycerin, vanilla planifolia fruit oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract, wheat amino acids, soy amino acids, arginine hcl, serine, threonine, rosa centifolia flower extract (rose), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, cymbopogon citratus extract (lemon grass), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract (melissa), mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, yucca schidigera root extract, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract, equisetum arvense leaf extract (horsetail), cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, sodium levulinate, benzyl alcohol*, limonene*. *naturally occuring in essential oil.
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Shipping, Returns + Payments
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Boutique Love Attack. When you choose to buy from a small online business, it really means a lot to me and is SO appreciated.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA (LOCAL) SHIPPING is a flat rate of $11 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING is a flat rate of $15 CAD with free standard shipping on orders of $100+ CAD. There are also Canada Post Xpresspost + Priority shipping rates available at checkout should you need your order quickly.
- US SHIPPING standard shipping is $17+ CAD for a tracked packet. Customers can also choose from Canada Post Expedited Parcel USA, Small Packet USA Air, Tracked Packet USA or Xpresspost USA rates. FREE EXPEDITED PARCEL US SHIPPING on orders $100+ CAD. Please select a tracked shipping option for tracking number. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING rates are auto calculated at checkout by integrated shipping and are based on weight of package and destination. Shipments will be sent using Canada Post, UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on destination and rates available.
International, Xpresspost and Priority shipping rates are calculated automatically based on the size, weight and destination of shipment. All orders ship within 24 hours from our office Monday- Friday and within 48 hours on weekends and statutory holidays.
Once order is has shipped, you will receive a tracking number (provided you choose a tracked delivery option) by email so you can track your purchase and track when you can expect delivery.
Our shipping times are estimates and it may take less or more time. Packages are dropped off by hand to the Canada Post office (our shipping provider) and from that point on, the shipment is out of our hands and control. Canada Post will keep scanning the tracking number and provide real time updates on the location and progress of the shipment.
US + International Orders
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes or delays for international orders. Any and all fees are the responsibility of the customer. Boutique Love Attack cannot issue refunds if the customer refuses to cover all the customs fees of their order and the box is returned.
It is possible that a delay in your delivery could occur due to customs. If you do not have tracking on your item, there is no way for us or you to see where the package is located or what customs office it is being held at. If you require tracking of your item, please ensure you choose a TRACKED international shipping option at checkout.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there may be unexpected delays in International and US deliveries. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control.
Boutique Love Attack does not accept exchanges or refunds of items due to the category of items which we sell.
For clothing items only, we will accept size exchanges as long as the garment has not be worn and the hang label is still attached and not tampered with. The clothing can not also be soiled with tanner, makeup or stains.
Boutique Love Attack is not responsible for shipping charges and/or customs fees and import/export taxes for size exchanges. Please take this into consideration when exchanging items. Once the original item has been returned and received, we will then ship you out the replacement.
Exchanges can be shipped back to: Boutique Love Attack, 44465 Freshwater Dr, Chilliwack, BC V2R 6A3.