Packed with raw unrefined shea and cocoa butters that are community certified fair trade, these lotions bars will keep your hands feeling moisturized without the greasy after feel of traditional lotion bars. By purchasing these bars you're not only helping create jobs locally, you're helping lift impoverished women in Northern Ghana out of poverty by giving them access to jobs that pay above market price for their work. When you purchase these lotions bars (with over 80% of the ingredient coming directly from the hands of women in Ghana) it helps buy things like school uniforms and sports equipment in these communities.
Features + Benefits
- These bars : Moisturizes skin, Repairs and heals dry skin, Replenish skin's moisture barrier, Relieves redness/itching due to dryness.
- Aroma: Bergamot and Cedarwood.
- Due to the nature of the unrefined Cocoa Butter, there will be an aroma of unrefined Cocoa Butter in all the bars.
- Each box of lotion bars replaces up to 3 bottles of traditional liquid lotion.
- Net Weight - 37 grams x 2 bars = 74 grams
- Store bars in a dry place out of direct sunlight. For best storage, purchase one of our metal tins here.
- Free from : Silicones, Petroleum based ingredients, Animal Derivatives, Parabens, Sulfates, PEGs, Synthetic Fragrances.
Glide bar in between hands until bar is warm and apply lotion accordingly. Use sparingly - a little goes along way.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil and Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder.